We attribute our success to our commitment of always putting clients' interests first, whether it's raising capital for new ventures or to meet growth objectives for expanding businesses or soft loans. R1P can provide funding procurement services for its clients. Our funding services are available for both private and governmental sectors. Investing in buying and selling collaterals/financial instruments is also a part of our affordable services. Interested clients can apply for RFP.
Disclamer: The following terms and conditions contain confidential information and are intended only for [serious applicants]. If you are not the concerned party, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this content. Please notify us immediately if you have noticed any in-convenient term/condition.
- Applicants might be requested to arrange a meeting with our representatives prior receiving our first issued information/document. If that is required, arising expenses for holding such a meeting will be paid by the applicant.
- R1P usually procures funds against collaterals (Bank Guarantees "BG", StandBy Letters of Credit "SBLC", Sovereign Bonds "SB", Promissory Notes "PN", Bonds or financial Insurance Policies "IP" etc.
- R1P never presents an offer without having a Letter of Intent "LOI" from the Applicant in prior.
- R1P reserves all rights to disregard any application if a RWA statement is necessary to be presented by the applicant/ the applicant's grantor in prior. Such a RWA must be issued by the collateral issuer.
In general, R1P never signs any funding agreement before having the
following documents from the applicant:
- Client Information Sheet "CIS".
- Applicant's passport photo copy.
- Applicant's Firm commercial registration copy.
- Signed and sealed NCND agreement.
- Hard copy of the official LOI regarding funding request.
- Original hard Copy of the RWA.
- Signed and sealed hard copy of the ITC (Indicative Terms and Conditions sheet) which will be issued by R1P to be approved by the applicant/collateral issuer.
- R1P has all rights to contact the applicant grantor/collateral issuer to verify that the issued RWA is genuine and that the collateral issuer is serious to enter into such funding transaction.
- For projects introduced by applicants, preliminary feasibility study and business plan are required.